AIKON (2-6s) 30A V3 SEFM BLHELI_S HV ESC (Dshot 600 Ready)
Aikon SEFM (2-6s) 30A v3 ESC is the new generation of multirotor speed controller with the latest BLHeli_S software. These ESCs run your motors quieter and cooler and offer more throttle resolution, smoother response, higher RPM ability and automatic detection of OneShot, Multishot and Dshot protocols. Compatible with Dshot 600 (the best)
Note: These are the latest version with more capacitors and the signal capacitor removed for Dshot flash ready without any modifications.
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Aikon (2-6s) SEFM 30A v3 ESC is the new generation of multirotor speed controller with the latest BLHeli_S software. Aikon has been working closely with the BLHeli group in developing the product for the FPV racing community. It brings high performance through hardware PWM and the Silabs Busybee line of microprocessors. Aikon SEFM 30A speed controllers also have smoother RPM transitions compared to a ‘regular’ BLHeli ESC.
- Aikon SEFM (2-6s) 30A v3 BLHeli_S HV ESC starts up better and runs smoother than base BLHeli
- BLHeli_S has motor PWM that is synchronous to the MCU master clock, as it is generated by hardware ( makes the motor silent)
- Extra capacitance to help remove EMF spikes and keep the rest of your equipment safe
- Aikon 30A v3 BLHeli_S ESC supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot and Dshot. Autodetected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Higher quality MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance
- High voltage (HV) capability (2-6s)
- Comes with solder pads free of wires so you can easily solder motor wires on
- Comes ready for Dshot without any modifications/soldering
- Weight: 9g with wires and heat shrink wrap.
- Continuous Current:30A
- Burst Current: 40A
- Input Voltage: 2S-6S LiPO
- Dimensions: 28x15mm
The best High voltage ESC for racing and freestyle for sale.
BLHeli-S RcGroups Discussion: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2640796