Aikon SEFM 30A v2 ESC with BLHeli_S 2-4s (Dshot 600 Ready)
Aikon SEFM 30A v2 ESC is the new generation of multirotor speed controller with the latest BLHeli_S software. These ESC run your motors quieter and cooler and, offer more throttle resolution, smoother response, higher RPM ability and automatic detection of OneShot 125, OneShot 42 and Multishot protocols and the newest digital d-shot 600 compatible.
Note: These are the new latest version with more capacitors and the signal capacitor removed for Dshot flash ready without removing any modifications. Also now the 2-4s come without wires solder on the motor pads.
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Aikon SEFM 30A v2 ESC is the new generation of multirotor speed controller with the latest BLHeli_S software. Aikon has been working closely with BLHeli group in developing the product for FPV racing community. Designed to bring high performance through hardware PWM and the Silabs Busybee line of microprocessors. Aikon SEFM 30A speed controllers have smoother RPM transition compared to a ‘regular’ BLHeli esc.
- Aikon SEFM 30A v2 BLHeli_S ESC starts up better and runs smoother than base BLHeli.
- BLHeli_S has motor PWM that is Synchronous to the MCU master clock, as it is generated by hardware. This makes the motor Silent.
- Aikon SEFM 30A v2 ESC provide extra capacitance to help remove EMF spikes and keep the rest of your equipment safe.
- Aikon 30A v2 BLHeli_S ESC supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot and DShot. Autodetected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Higher quality MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance
- Come flash ready for Dshot without any modifications soldering.
- Weight: 5.5g with wires and heat shrink wrap.
- Continuous Current:30A
- Burst Current: 40A
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S LiPO
- Dimensions: 25x13mm
The best ESC for racing and freestyle for sale.
BLHeli-S RcGroups Discussion: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2640796