FrSky Taranis Q X7
The Taranis Q X7 is the latest addition to FrSky’s powerful lineup of radios. It features many of the top features of more expensive radios at an affordable price.
The Taranis Q X7 is closely based on the very popular Taranis X9D Plus, a radio that has been very popular because of its awesome features and low price for the quality you receive. For the X7, FrSky has taken a close look at what could be improved, and focused on dropping the price point, The final results are amazing. Now the Q X7 has nearly all of the power and awesome features of the Taranis Plus, but with a much lower price point.
Note, this radios in Mode 2 (Throttle on the left). You can adjust your gimbals should you like a different mode.
Powered by OpenTX
Redesigned interface built on the powerful OpenTX Firmware provides ultimate customization and control
Full Telemetry Built In
Get important real-time updates when flying with voice telemetry readouts including RSSI signal strength. Features vibration alerts for enhanced feedback.
Fly comfortably all day with the redesigned case. Large rubber grips and smooth edges allow easy access to switches and controls.
- Model Name: Taranis Q X7
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos work great)
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlight on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~45℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (expandable using microSD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Antenna Status Detection and adjustment
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Smart Port Supported
- Vibration Alerts
- Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
- 1 x Taranis Q X7
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Neck strap